Established in 1991, the Family Planning Council of Nebraska exists to ensure that every Nebraskan has access to quality family planning and sexual and reproductive health services. Its goal is to provide funding, technical assistance, and support to our network of grantee clinics so that they can continue to offer quality care and services that set community standards, exceed patients’ expectations and are provided in a caring, convenient, cost-effective and accessible manner.
For more information about the council, please contact us.
Services provided include:
- Well Woman Check ups and physical exams
- Screening for breast and cervical cancer
- Birth control prescriptions, dispensing, and counseling and education
- Pregnancy testing and unbiased all-options counseling
- Testing for sexually transmitted infections and HIV
- Counseling and referral for infertility
- Preconception health screening and counseling
- Counseling and referral for Natural Family Planning