Administrative & Records Specialist
Nebraska Family Planning (NEFP) works to provide access to reproductive health care services and education while recognizing that family planning is a basic human right that is essential for the well-being of all individuals. We are here for all Nebraskans.
- Provide administrative support to Manager/Director level that may span across various teams and levels within the department.
- Requires moderate organization and coordination, multi-tasking, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills.
- May serve as a communication liaison between various levels of personnel by relaying instructions and information and following commitments through to completion.
- Maintains office supply inventory and equipment.
- Management of records, databases, and documents for organization.
Work Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Well-rounded proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Windows, and Outlook is required.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative, data entry, or related field experience is required.
- Analytical, team, project management, and self-directing skills required.
- Seasoned organization and coordination, multi-tasking, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while communicating work efforts with others on staff is required.\
- Previous experience with Document Management Software is required.
- Previous program review/auditing experience is preferred.
- Previous experience with Non-Profit organizations is preferred.
- Minimum of Associate degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required.
Nebraska Family Planning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices, volunteer opportunities, or the delivery of programs and services, on the basis of race, color, religion, gender/gender identity, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, handicap, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.