Search for nearby
Title X clinics
Title X Agencies & Clinics
The list below consists of the 11 Agencies offering family planning and preventative healthcare services. Click on their links to learn more about the areas they serve, and a link to their website.
- Grand Island, NE *Clinic is located here
Kearney, NE *Clinic is located here
- Lexington, NE
- York, NE
- Gibbon, NE
- Loup City, NE
- Central City, NE
- Gering, NE – *Clinic is located here
- Beatrice, NE
- Crete, NE *Must be a Doane University student to access this location
- Lincoln, NE
- Peru, NE *Must be a Peru State College student to access this location
- Tecumseh, NE *Main location
- Columbus, NE *Clinic is located here
- Genoa, NE
- Madison, NE
- Platte Center, NE
- Schuyler, NE
- Clay Center, NE
- Hastings, NE *Clinic is located here
- Harvard, NE
- Trumbull, NE
- Madison, NE
- Norfolk, NE *Main location
- Wayne, NE *Must be a Wayne State College student to access this location
- West Point, NE
- Bellevue, NE
- Omaha, NE *Main locations here
- Plattsmouth, NE
- Blair, NE
- Fremont, NE *Clinic is located here
- Wahoo, NE
Here For You Them All Nebraskans
Contact us today to get the services you need!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make an appointment?
After locating a clinic above, click on their link to be taken to their website to make an appointment.
How much will a visit cost?
Services at a Title X clinic will be free or low-cost. Your fee will be determined by a sliding fee scale – the clinic will use your household income and the number of people you live with to help to determine the fee. Insurance is never required to be seen at a Title X clinic.
Is my visit and information confidential?
Everything you share during your visit is private and confidential, except in cases where abuse is suspected (all of our healthcare providers are mandatory reporters). Abuse includes physical abuse, incest, rape of a minor, coercion, etc.
We encourage teens to bring or talk to their parents, but parental involvement isn’t required to be seen at a Title X clinic.
Because of these confidentiality policies, if your child has received services from a Title X clinic, the clinic is not able to discuss your child’s family planning visit or release medical records without the patient’s written consent.
Stay Up To Date Via Our Newsletter
Join the NEFP360 Newsletter and stay informed on Nebraska sexual and reproductive health.